Sunday, August 15, 2010

She'll Fly Away


Her laughter lights a room
That was once dark and gray.
Her voice is a melody
That I love to play.
Her beauty has entered my life
And that in which it shall stay
Forever in with me
More and more, long after she'll fly away.

Her eyes are emeralds,
I can't get enough.
Her soft touch sends me reeling
Because I want her so much.
Her hair is so soft
In my arms is where she belongs
Hold her here tell she'll fly away.

Her lips are sweet and tender.
If there was a time prior to loving her
I don't remember.
Her skin is beauty for sure,
She has melted my heart.
She is beautiful on the outside
With a soul to match.

I still can't believe I’m hers,
Because of her I'm here,
I'll never leave you my dear
Now and forever
My beautiful angel…
And forever I will stay
Here for you, long after you fly away.

No comments:

Post a Comment